< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bokertov.typepad.com/ btb/" >

Thursday, June 05, 2003

A joke for you

. . . or is it just Israeli cluelessness about the Arabs?
A redhead walks into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. She sits down next to this blonde at the bar and stares up at the TV. The 10:00 news is on, covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building, preparing to jump.

The redhead turns to the blonde and says, "You know, I bet he'll jump." The blonde replies, "Well, I bet he won't."

The redhead places $20 dollars on the bar and says, "You're on!"

Just as the blonde is placing her money on the bar, the guy does a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death.

The blonde, very upset, hands her $20 to the redhead and says, "All's fair. Here's your money."

The redhead replied, "Honey, I can't take your money - I saw this earlier on the 5 'clock news and knew he would jump."

The blonde replied, "I did too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."