NEWS RELEASE from ZOA - Zionist Organization of America
Palestinian Arab Killers Will Go Free and State Dept Will Look the Other Way
NEW YORK- Millions of Americans are now aware --thanks to front-page stories in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and elsewhere-- that two American citizens, Dr. David Applebaum and his daughter Nava, were among the people massacred in Palestinian Arab terrorist bombings in Israel this week.ZOA does their homework. Read all the facts and figures.
But what the American public does not know is that the terrorists who organized and financed the attacks can fully expect to remain free, sheltered by the Palestinian Authority and ignored by the State Department--because that is what has happened in all the cases of the 48 Americans murdered by Palestinian Arab terrorists in Israel since 1993.
ZOA points out that, based on past experience concerning the behavior of the State Department with regard to such cases, here is what is likely to happen to the Applebaums' killers:
* No FBI Man-Hunt for the Terror Organizers
* The State Dept Won't Name the Group That Did It
* The State Dept Won't Name the Suspects
* If the Killers Hide in a Famous Church, the State Dept Will Pressure Israel to Let Them Go
* If the Killers Hide in Arafat's Headquarters the State Dept Will Pressure Israel to Ignore Them
* If the Killers Are Rewarded With Jobs in the PA Security Forces, the State Dept Will Ignore Them
* Even if the U.S Indicts the Killers, It Won't Demand that the PA Hand Them Over
Then consider calling the State Department Comment Line to tell them that this is TREASONOUS and DESPICABLE: 202.647.6575