< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bokertov.typepad.com/ btb/" >

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Listen up

A message in English to "the American soldiers" and to "the West"
from Al Qaida website video, via MEMRI
"I invite you to accept Islam by saying 'Ashhadu Anna La Ilaha Illa Allah Wa-Muhammad Rasul-ul-Allah' 'I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.' ...and you will be my brother in Islam. And it doesn't matter what your nationality or your color is until you accept Islam - if any enemy attacked you, I will do what I can even if it cost my life to save you. We want from all Christians and Jews to go out from our Islamic countries and release our brothers from jails and stop killing Muslims or we will kill you as you are killing Muslims. We will continue in your fighting until we get what we want. The real Muslims they mean what they say. Very soon all the world will see what we will do. You will not enjoy in your life forever Allah Akbar and glory to Allah."
--Muhammad bin Abd Al-Wahhab Al-Maqit.