< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bokertov.typepad.com/ btb/" >

Thursday, February 12, 2004

DENVER POST seeking Guest Columnists

for three-month term
The Denver Post is seeking a new group of guest columnists to write every other week for a three-month term in exchange for a modest honorarium.

Applicants should send two sample columns (700 words each) and explain their interest and summarize their background to: Colorado Voices, Editorial Page, The Denver Post, 1560 Broadway, Denver 80202.

Include day and evening phone numbers and e-mail address. Applications also may be sent by e- mail to voices@denverpost.com - Do not send faxes or more than one copy of your entry. Column samples will not be returned or published without your permission.

Deadlines: E-mail, 5 p.m., Feb. 17; regular mail, Feb. 17 postmark.
For more information, see Cohen Peart's Feb. 1 column at the Denver Post.
I applied last year, and in spite of the positive comments I received, and my bogus assertion that my Uncle Joe would really like it if I were selected, they didn't want me :(