< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bokertov.typepad.com/ btb/" >

Monday, April 26, 2004

Bush - Kerry Poll Numbers

DANEgerus has some interesting FoxNews poll numbers -
38% of Kerry supporters back him because he's "Not Bush"
Wow.

Along these same lines, half a million (or more) protestors rallied and marched on the Mall in Washington Sunday, to object to "erosion of reproductive freedoms" under the Bush administration. Did they outlaw abortion, and no one told me?
. . . Gloria Steinem accused Bush of squandering international good will and taking positions so socially conservative that he seems -- according to Steinem -- to be in league with the likes of Muslim extremists or the Vatican.

I became a devoted feminist back in the 70s, but I swear, I don't know what these people are talking about; no one says anything specific. I don't get it, and I find Steinem's comparisons irresponsible in the extreme. Bush-hatred run amok. again.