< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bokertov.typepad.com/ btb/" >

Thursday, April 15, 2004

From Stefan at Shark Blog

OVERHEARD IN SEATTLE...
In my neighborhood coffee house this morning, three wizened Seattle peace activists were reading the newspaper and lamenting the war in Iraq. They were pointing to a page in today's Seattle Times that has pictures of both Shi'ite gangster/preacher Muqtada al-Sadr and Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt, deputy chief of U.S. military operations in Iraq.


Muqtada al-Sadr Brig.Gen. Mark Kimmitt

The conversation went something like this:
Look at that guy.

Yeah, he's one mean looking dude.

God, I hate that guy. I just hate the way he looks.

Fucking Kimmitt.

I hate that guy.

Have you ever heard him speak?

No, but the way he looks. It just makes me want to kill him.
Seriously.