< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://bokertov.typepad.com/ btb/" >

Monday, May 10, 2004

New Blog for Your Perusal: La Shawn Barber's Corner

This woman tickles me; she reminds me of myself:
Is my rant over? Hardly.

And the New York Times. I break out in hives every time I see or hear those three words.
And this is hilarious:
New York limousine liberal Peter Jennings stepped off his lofty perch to take the "pulse" of the peons to find out why they seem to love George Bush and dislike Big Media.

But he doesn't say that, of course. He puts it this way:

"There was a Cowboys game going on at the time, and so I went out to the stadium just to talk to the people who were standing in line. People's preoccupation in Dallas was just so different than it was in New York. Jennings said:

"I said to some guy in the line, `How are things in the country? What's good, what's bad?' And he said, `You're bad.'
I swear, if she weren't Black and Christian, I'd think I was looking in the mirror when I read her blog.
First and foremost, I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, a former liberal and current renegade supporter of conservative ideals.
Read her "commentary from a politically conservative and Christian point of view". She's a hoot, and while she doesn't seem hugely interested in Israel, I'm adding her to my blogroll.

Oh, and she's begun a dialogue with a liberal blogger, Bohemian Mama. Could be fascinating.
My thanks to Rachel for the tip.